Before admission into the Twin Cities Professional Photographers Association, a person, firm, or institution must agree to the following Code of Ethics.
1. Endeavor to maintain a dignity of manner in his/her behavior, in the presentation of his/her photography and photographic services, and in his/her appearance and that of his/her studio or place of business, and in all other forms of public contact.
2. Observe the highest standard of honesty in all his/her transactions, avoiding the use of false, confusing, inaccurate and misleading terms, descriptions and claims.
3. Endeavor to produce photographs equal or superior in quality to the samples he/she displays, to apply his/her best efforts toward providing the best possible photographic services and to play his/her part in raising the general standard of photographic craftsmanship.
4. Show a friendly spirit of cooperation to his/her professional photographer colleagues and assist them whenever possible if they are in trouble or difficulty.
5. Avoid the use of unfair competitive practices as determined by any court of competent jurisdiction, the federal anti-trust laws and related statutes.
6. Assist and share his/her knowledge with his/her photographer colleagues and encourage them individually and collectively to achieve and maintain the highest standard of quality.
7. Recognize the authority of the Association in all matters relating to the interpretation of this code.